March 22-24, 2019
Join us for Ski Buddies trip to Mt Baker in 2019. This is a local, low key trip, with accommodation in a large house near Glacier, Washington. Glacier is approximately 2.5 hours from Seattle. The house is complete with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, a full kitchen and living room. The house has a hot tub and wi-fi.
Mt Baker is the world record holder for the amount of annual snowfall and has an average annual snowfall of 659”. Known for its variety of terrain, Mt Baker is good for snowboarders, tele-mark skiers and alpine skiers. The ski area covers 1,000 acres and has 8 quad lifts.
· Trip size will be 10 people.
· Cost is $150.00 per person.
· Payment Deadline is the December 9th Potluck.
· Price includes 2 nights lodging (Friday and Saturday Nights), drinks and snacks on Friday night, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings and Apres Ski on Saturday after our return from the mountain.
· Potluck dinner on Saturday night.
· Each day we will carpool to Glacier and to the slopes (30-45 minutes).
· We will Ski/Ride on Saturday and Sunday and lift tickets are not included in the trip price. (Approx $61 per day).
· Trip Leader is Randy Newell, can be reached in person at the November 11th and December 9th Potlucks or via email or phone.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: 206-387-3465
We hope that you can join us for this local trip!