The Austria trip is back by popular demand! This trip is exceptional in many ways, one being that you can register before the Ski Buddies October potluck … a requirement due to the early commitment date!
So act quickly and join Seattle Ski Buddies trip captain Gil Price as he takes you on a memorable week skiing a first class European resort - the Austrian Alps Arlberg region. Ski over 260 km of prepared runs on several ski areas including Lech, Zuers, Oberlech, St. Christoph.
Lodging: Hotel Stuelzis, Lech am Arlberg, Austria
Prices US$1,435.00 per person, based on double occupancy or US$1,495.00 per person in a single room (only two singles reserved) with payment deadline of September 15, 2012.
Included in the above price:
- seven nights lodging at Hotel Stuelzis in Lech am Arlberg
- Daily Austrian breakfast and four course dinners in the hotel dining room
- Wine and beer reception on Sunday evening
- Six daily lift passes beginning on Sunday and ending on Friday, good at the following ski areas: Lech, Zeurs, Oberlech, St. Christoph, St. Anton
- Access to the hotel wellness center (steam bath and sauna, coed European style)
- ski storage and boot warmers
Transportation costs not included:
- Estimated $800-1000 roundtrip coach fare from Seattle to Zurich (January is low season!)
- Roundtrip to and from Lech am Arlberg from Zurich airport, about $125 per person
Checks are payable to Ski Buddies (club membership required) and trip payment due in full by September 15th, 2012. Trip captain Gil recommends travel insurance.