• Home
  • A chance to support new snowshoeing, cross country ski and hiking trails.

A chance to support new snowshoeing, cross country ski and hiking trails.

• Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:48 PM
    Message # 4827621

Hello Fellow Ski Buddies:

I am currently working on a project called the Towns to Teanaway Corridor Project. The goal of this project is to develop a plan and design for a four season stacked loop trail system from Cle Elum to Roslyn and Ronald with trail-heads and signed routes originating in each community. These trails will go up Cle Elum Ridge and connect directly with the new Teanaway Community Forest and the trails that are now being developed there. The grand vision - to have a latte or lunch in town and set off on a cross-country or back-country ski, snowshoe, hike or backpack up the ridge, through the Teanaway Community Forest and all the way to the Leavenworth area - without getting in a car! Think trekking town to town in the Swiss Alps and you get the idea.

I am helping to raise funds for this project through grant applications and private fundraising and we have opened up a Go Fund Me site.  I asked the Ski Buddies board if I could pass along this information to the membership and they agreed.

Here is the link to the site - https://www.gofundme.com/towns-to-teanaway-corridor-design

I know that there are many Ski Buddies that love the Roslyn, Cle Elum, Teanaway Valley area and therefore might wish to donate to this effort.

With gratitude for any assistance that you can provide,

Craig Mabie

© 1981-2019 Ski Buddies, Seattle WA

Ski Buddies is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization.